2” Recessed Mount for Drywall Ceilings
- Extruded aluminum housing for perfectly straight lines of light.
- Narrow profile; 1-7/8-inch width.
- Linear lengths; 2-ft. and above in increments of one-inch.
- Custom formulated high diffusion extruded acrylic lens.
- Non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating finish.
- Recessed for drywall ceiling types; trimless or overlapping flange trim.
- Cataloged standard or custom set lumens-per-foot performances.
- 80 CRI standard. 90 CRI available.
- IC rated.
- Meets the requirements for Chicago Plenum use.
- Fixture lumens per watt ratios up to 101.
- Lighting controls and sensors.
- Standard and custom corners.
- American Made.
- Extruded aluminum profile in a 0.080-inch wall thickness.
- Maximum length of each linear component is 12-ft.
- 18GA steel ends are provided where needed at row termini.
- A one-piece 14GA galvanized steel joiner/aligner bracket is provided for each joint between housings.
- Internal cold-rolled steel components.
- Housing intended for recessing into drywall type ceilings systems.
- Trimless housing for plaster-in or overlapping flange trim. See ceiling types section.
- A custom formulated non-glare matte-white polyester powder coating provides an extremely durable and long lasting finish.
- Seamless fit diffusers. Flawless and consistent end-to-end fit.
- Standard diffuser: extruded from custom formulated high transmission white acrylic material. Allows maximum light transmission while eliminating pixilation and hot spots.
- Optional diffuser: extruded from acrylic smooth opal material. Offers a more esthetically white appearance. Note: reduces performance by up to 25%.
- Smooth finish on both diffusers compliments the architectural elements.
- High performance linear configured LED module boards.
- Each board consists of multiple mid-power, high efficacy LEDs in a precise layout eliminating the need for supplemental heat sinking.
- The boards produce an even and diffuse light which maximizes optical efficiency.
- Compatible with the dimming performance of the LED driver.
- Color temperatures available 80 CRI: 3000K, 3500K and 4000K. Upon request: 5000K.
- Color temperatures available 90 CRI: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K.
- Factory programmable constant current LED power supply.
- Multiple standard drive current outputs (factory set by Mercury) are cataloged with their corresponding lumens-per-foot offering. Upon request, custom drive current outputs and lumens-per-foot options are available.
- Note: Certain cataloged lumens-per-foot offerings may be provided with a non-programmable constant current LED power supply at Mercury’s discretion. Contact factory if critical.
- Universal voltage input, 120V-277V, 50HZ-60HZ.
- Specification grade dimming down to 1% on 0-10V dimming controls.
- Lutron drivers available: LDE1 and LDE5 series. (Limited to 625 Lumens per foot packages).
Standby Lighting Options
- Self contained module, 7W, 10W or 12W as specified. Battery backup upon loss of power. Available in modules of 4-ft. and longer. (Limited to 625 Lumens per foot packages).
Integral Lighting Controls
- Various lighting controls and sensors are optional.
- Standard 90 degree corners.
- Custom angled corners.
- Designed for recessed installation into drywall type ceiling systems.
- See ceiling types section for typical installations.
- Trimless housing requires plastering-in after installation.
- Overlapping trim neatly closes off drywall opening.
- For all recessed grid applications see appropriate specification sheets for those ceiling types.
- Lengths of 12-ft. and less to use one housing with two ends pre-installed.
- Lengths over 12-ft. will be engineered to job requirements using multiple housings with one end pre-installed at each row end.
- Lengths over 12-ft. will include appropriate job required quick-connect plug-thru wire harnesses and housing joiners.
- Wiring access plate provided on top. End plates have 7/8” KO.
Certificate of Safety Compliance and Listings
- Luminaire: UL and CUL listed 1598 and bears their label. Suitable for wet locations.
- IC rated.
- Meets the City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) specifications.
- 5-year limited warranty is standard. Special 10-year warranty available on a job-to-job basis. Complete LED warranty terms available here.
- Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
- Most LED luminaires are suitable to operate in ambient temperatures from -20C (-4F) to 25C (77F).
- The following exclusions apply: Luminaires with optional standby lighting option, integral lighting controls options, or wireless control options. Consult factory.
- LM-79 testing was measured under a controlled 25C (77F) ambient operating temperature.